Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I kindly inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is SNS Foods Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Kopcińskiego 69/71, 90-032 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź - Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division under the KRS number: 0000185194, NIP: 9471857420, REGON: 4723500360, e-mail: SNS @ SNSFOODS.PL, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as "ADO" (hereinafter referred to as "ADO").
2. Your Personal data in the form of: - identification data (eg name and surname, company name) - contact details (eg telephone number, e-mail address); - will be processed in order to create a user account on the internet platform, i.e. to conclude and implement the concluded contract or to take steps necessary for its conclusion and implementation (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR); - fulfillment of legal obligations imposed on the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR); - when processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
3. The recipient of personal data may be persons authorized by PDC as part of their official duties (employees), entities providing IT and hosting services.
4. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
5. Personal data provided in the account registration and its maintenance will be kept for the period necessary for the provision of services by the Administrator, and necessary for accounting and archival purposes will be stored for at least 5 years after the end of the accounting year in which the provision of services was completed or until the consent is withdrawn. The User has the right to request deletion of the User's account at any time.
6. You have the right to access personal data, the right to request the correction, deletion or limitation of processing of this data, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of data.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which, however, will not affect the lawfulness of the processing.
8. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions.
9. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to register and maintain the User's account on the platform.
10. The data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.