Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I kindly inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is SNS Foods Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Łódź, ul. Kopcińskiego 69/71, 90-032 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź - Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division under the KRS number: 0000185194, NIP: 9471857420, REGON: 4723500360, e-mail: SNS @ SNSFOODS.PL, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as "ADO" (hereinafter referred to as "ADO").
2. Your personal data in the form of an e-mail address will be processed for marketing and commercial purposes, and personal data, i.e. name and e-mail address provided in the contact form, will be processed in order to service your inquiry, i.e. based on your Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
3. The recipient of personal data may be persons authorized by PDC as part of their official duties (employees), entities providing IT and hosting services.
4. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country.
5. Personal data provided in order to subscribe to the newsletter will be stored until you withdraw your consent, and the personal data provided in the contact form will be kept for the period necessary to answer your inquiry, and then for a period of 3 years for the purpose of protection against possible claims.
6. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to request correction, deletion or limitation of processing of this data, the right to transfer data and the right to object to data processing.
7. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which, however, will not affect the lawfulness of the processing.
8. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions.
9. Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to receive commercial / marketing information by e-mail and to answer your inquiry.
10. The data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.