The controller responsible for administering personal data is SNS Foods sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 69/71 Kopcińskiego Street, 90-032 Łódź, Poland, entered into the commercial register of the Regional Court for Łódź–Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000185194, NIP 9471857420, REGON 4723500360, e-mail: SNS@SNSFOODS.PL, hereinafter also referred to as the “Controller”.
2. Your personal data such as:
a) identification details (e.g., first name and surname, company name);
b) contact details (e.g., phone number, e-mail address);
c) banking details
shall be processed for the purpose of:
d) performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Article 6.1.b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”);
e) compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6.1.c of GDPR);
f) where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Article 6.1.f of GDPR);
g) in the remaining cases, your personal data shall be processed exclusively based on a previously given consent, within the scope of that consent and for the purposes specified therein (Article 6.1.a of GDPR).
3. Personal data may be transferred to third parties, such as law firms, IT companies, transport and freight forwarding companies, pursuant to agreements concluded by the Controller.
4. Personal data shall be stored for a period necessary to perform the contract or provide services; however, data necessary for accounting and archival purposes shall be stored for a period of not less than 5 years as of the end of the financial year in which the provision of services was completed or until the consent is withdrawn.
5. You have the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of your personal data, the right to data portability, and the right to object to processing without giving any reason when your data are used for direct marketing purposes.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you find that the processing of your personal data is in breach of legal regulations.
7. Where the processing of your data is based on previous consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
8. The provision of your personal details is necessary to perform the contract concluded by the Parties or to take the steps necessary for its conclusion and performance.
9. The processing of your data shall not be carried out by automated means, including profiling.